The Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
A small serving of around a 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds provides the following nutrition benefits:
- Roughly 320 mg of Phosphate
- A decent amount of magnesium
- Zinc for the Immune system
- A lending hand to your Prostate
- Tryptophan to aid sleep
- Anti Inflammatory benefits
- A boost for your Heart
- Help for your Liver
- Assistance against Diabetes
- Plant based Omega 3 Fats
Pumpkin seeds are rich in tryptophan which is an amino acid that helps to regulate moods and is a potent neurotransmitter. It may also help to ease anxiety.
Use them on top of salads, Yoghurts, soups or on top of a breakfast cereal for a excellent mood booster.
They are also helpful in muscle relaxation, and are also rich in iron.
Other Foods rich in Phosphate
- Oat Bran
- Parmesan Cheese